Friday, December 17, 2010

Harvest Moon: Animal Parade - Baby is Born

-2 hearts: door visit with gift -3 hearts: considered "friends" -4 hearts: door visit with more romantic gift -5 hearts: date -6 hearts: love letter -7 hearts: confession -9/10 hearts: eligible for marriage (with Level 2 house and Blue Feather) I'm not sure, but I believe that the only requirement to have a baby after marriage is a Level 3 house. Immediately after the upgrade (it was only a week or two after the wedding), I woke up to a scene with Toby thinking about the possibility of having a child. That's when you choose the future kid's gender - or you can ask the spouse for his/her preference. After that scene, a "Baby Day" gets marked on your calendar, and that's when the child will be born. (Taiko's birthday happens to be Spring 24. That's the same as my original player character's birthday from Harvest Moon: Magical Melody. =D) Toby: "I'll be right here. I'll hold your hand." Irene: "No you won't. Go wait outside." xD; The waiting and pacing around the Clinic was totally sweet, though. And the baby's cry! It's so adorable! Not nearly as annoying as in previous games! Sometimes it even laughs randomly, which is even cuter. ...Now, don't even bother telling me that if "Taiko" was a real name it would be a girl's name. X_X I searched and searched for real uses of the name, but, besides the fact that it's an incredibly rare and unlikely name for people or even fictional characters, the few instances I found were for females... so, I know. I realize that it's because ...

Thanks To : BestOnFriday

No comments:

Post a Comment