Wednesday, January 26, 2011

One Man Band - Highway Star

Creator of: www.Socialiife.com. This is my one man band tribute to Highway Star by Deep Purple. Each member of Deep Purple has taught me musical insights that have proven themselves invaluable to me. I attempted to perfect every aspect of this video but still, there are a few mistakes. I left them in for one of two reasons. Either I did not have a take where I executed the passage properly or I just liked it better with the mistake in place. I also write my own material and one of my own songs is now being shot. Yes, it too is hard rock. Scott Gerling is also the inventor of Super Linking for SEO and webmaster of CoolSEOMD.com Audio Recording and Video Engineer Scott Gerling All Musical Instrumentation and Vocals Scott Gerling Handycam on all Instruments Amy Gerling Handycam on Vocals Todd Ashley

Visit : BestOnFriday Shoes Shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment